Bald Eagle Harley-Davidson® is the ONLY Authorized Harley-Davidson® Dealer in the entire Upper Peninsula of Michigan!
Just because our riding season is short lived here in the Upper Peninsula, does not mean that we lack in fun. We all wish for spring to come early, summer to last longer, and fall to stay late! Always be sure to check our events calendar if you are planning a trip to the Upper Peninsula. We have rides going out all summer long, as well as events in every season.
The riding season provides everyone with beautiful scenery. With waterfalls scattered across the U.P who wouldn't want to travel here? We are located just a few miles off of one of the Great Lakes, the gorgeous Lake Superior which offers many attractions on its own. Attractions include, but are not limited to: boat tours, light houses, parks and beautiful scenery for miles that bikers thrive to ride along side.
If you are planning a trip to the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan, give us a call and be sure to stop in. We have tips on the best riding around and will provide you with a Guide to the U.P. to ensure that you don't miss out on some of the most beautiful rides there is to see!
With all of this beautiful scenery comes a lot of wildlife, be sure to stay alert while traveling, because they don’t follow the road signs.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Bald Eagle Harley-Davidson & Bald Eagle Mahindra
Covid-19 Response Plan
- Worksite Supervisor: Sean McAdam, General Manger.
- Employees are to call in to General Manager and notify if feeling ill
- Any employee who is feeling ill is required to stay home.
- All employees to wear facemasks at all times during customer interaction and when a social distance of 6 feet apart cannot be met undergoing routine tasks.
- Customers are required to wear masks within the dealership. Masks will be available at the front door to be purchased if customer does not provide one themselves. If refusing mask, curbside shopping will be allowed, but entrance to the dealership is prohibited.
- Tuesday & Thursday (9:00am -10:00am) will open only to high risk & immunocompromised shoppers
- Hand sanitizer dispensers readily available at each check-out station
- Customer lounge chairs spaced out at a safe 6 feet social distance space
- Multiple daily cleaning of restrooms & additional restrooms outside for high traffic, which are professionally maintained
- All desks, counters, computers etc. will be wiped down between each customer interaction
- Providing clean pen/dirty pen bins for credit card signatures
- Employees are to sanitize hands in-between each customer interaction
- All doors, other than front door will remain locked to ensure store capacity is not exceeded
Department Response Breakdown
Motorcycle Sales & Tractor Sales/ F&I
To include, but not limited to:
- Wiping down (tractor) doors, handles, shifters, steering wheels.
- Wiping down motorcycle audio buttons, grips & levers
- Move as many H-D units outside as possible to keep 6ft distance
- Remove chairs from sales desks due to proximity, deals will be discussed in a private area outside of the dealership
- Change out pens and sanitize between obtaining customer signatures
General Merchandise Sales:
- Limit the amount of trying on merchandise unless absolutely necessary. After an article of clothing is tried on, it will be sanitized & pulled from the floor
- Separating cash registers so that employees & customers cashing out can maintain a safe 6 foot distance
- Encouraging customers to provide measurements of their head vs trying on helmets. If trying on a helmet is necessary, face shields will be removed. Helmets will be sanitized afterwards and pulled off the floor for 24 hours.
- Plexi glass shield will be installed at each checkout station
Parts & Service
- Customers will not be allowed in the back shop, doors will be locked to customer entrance & they will be required to use the front door.
- Customer bikes will be washed or sanitized before being returned to the customer
- Customers waiting on service will be asked to wait outside if the customer lounge is full
- All Riding Academy students are required to wear face masks during classroom time
- A new space has been designated for riding academy students only, this space has been stanchioned off to students only & not public seating.
- Each student will now have their own table vs. previous shared table
- Each student will have their own writing utensil’s and reading materials
- A larger monitor will be places for easier visibility in the new space